The Search is (Finally) Over

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not that this matters, but I just had to share.
wink.gif
I finally found a pair of silver sandals that fit & looked good on my feet so I caved & bought them (sorry, no silver image available):

LILIANOPD.jpg

Oh, happy day.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Not that this matters, but I just had to share.
wink.gif
I finally found a pair of silver sandals that fit & looked good on my feet so I caved & bought them (sorry, no silver image available):
LILIANOPD.jpg

Oh, happy day.
biggrin.gif

Really nice Gail! I'd love them, except I'd probably be dying in agony at the end of the day from the thin front bottoms (I have pretty flat feet) and my toes would seem a little too 'free' in the skinny straps... but I love them! So pretty!
tongue.gif

You have the best eye for clothes and shoes. I love these shoes! I'm glad you got them!

Thanks Reija. Jess & I went shopping today, but I resisted temptation b/c I had gone shopping prior to meeting up w/her. That girl's got a really cute style.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Thanks Reija. Jess & I went shopping today, but I resisted temptation b/c I had gone shopping prior to meeting up w/her. That girl's got a really cute style.
wink.gif
You both do! Love hearing your Oufits of the Day - they always seem so well put together!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back