The Sims 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by eightthirty They need to come out w/ a SIMS gaming system for all the straight up SIMS addicts!!
icon_evil.gif
Yeah!! The GODS are watching!!

EA Launches The Sims 2 on Multiple Platforms

From consoles to handhelds, the Sims 2 has launched everywhere.

Originally Posted by eightthirty Yeah!! The GODS are watching!!
EA Launches The Sims 2 on Multiple Platforms

From consoles to handhelds, the Sims 2 has launched everywhere.

from what i've heard the console sims 2 isn't as good as the PC game. i was gonna get it for GBA but decided against it.did any of ya'll get the night life expansion pack?????

I could play Sims for many hours and time flew by. I have Sims 2 and all the expansion packs, but I haven't played it much recently, but it's a fun game

i just recently took all my sims 1 stuff off my computer and just play the sims 2, i got thru stages of playing. sometimes that's all i do others i barely play at all. but i do love the game it's so much fun

I'm a HUGE Sims freak, I used to love the original Sims but when Sims2 came out I was blown away; the graphics and possiblities seemed endless compared to the first one, I enjoy building and designing mostly too so I was over the moon when I learnt to play around with the features and create multi-storey buildings, decks and balconys. Dowloading outfits was always fun too especially when you could mix and match items, not to mention hair styles and facial features...I could go on for ages.

I loveee the Sims 1 & 2... I am a complete addict! I'm taking a bit of a break from it for now though, because it seems I can only play obsessively for a week or two and then I get bored of it/frustrated... so I wait a while and then get sucked back in later. I didn't really like Sims 2 University, simply because I was just going to college myself so it seemed silly to be playing it on the computer when I should be living it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But anyway, I think The Sims is a lot like playing Barbies for most of us, haha, because the storylines are almost limitless... and now with Sims 2 you can make the Sim look a lot more like you so its like finding a Barbie that looks just like you!

Sorry, lol, I used to be a total Barbie freak... can ya tell? Lol.

I especially like downloading clothes and makeup for the Sims and then seeing what they actually look like in the game. And building the houses is always fun for me too!! Ahhhh its great!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I have the Sims but not the Sims 2, and I'm just like you Nikki, I didn't really care too much about the people, I preferred building houses, arranging furniture, and buying stuff! If you liked the Sims 2 you may like Rollercoaster Tycoon too! eheh I love it!

Originally Posted by Fran91 Well since I am such a sims fan I was wondering if anyone on here also liked the sims?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sims 2 is fun, much better than the first version of the Sims. Have you tried Rolllercoaster Tycoon, the 3D version? It's awesome and Im addicted to those games.

I remeber roller coster tycoon, I used to really love it, I agree with you TheOpenRoad; it's just like Barbies, an as someone who loved barbies as a child (and still do) I enjoy playing out the roles of characters lol.

I'm not too fond of the university expansion pack either, but I like the newest one - Nightlife

Back