The Solid Perfume Obsession Continues...Covet Sarah Jessica Parker

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Solid Perfume Obsession Continues...Covet Sarah Jessica Parker

Will this madness never cease?

It seems that every day I discover a new solid perfume to, well, covet. I've been trying to console myself with my existing collection (current favorite: Stella in Two: Amber), but it just isn't cutting it anymore. There are too many of these solid perfumes, tempting me with their cute compacts, supreme portability, and alluring scents!

The latest on my list is Covet Sarah Jessica Parker Solid Perfume. I actually like the compact better than the bottle!

I loved SJP's first fragrance, Lovely, and Covet is a worthy followup. Of all the celebrity fragrances, I think SJP's are some of the most well-crafted and interesting.

I really like Covet but have been holding off on buying it just on principle; I have too many fragrances. But seeing it in solid form has pushed me over the edge. To quote the Covet advertisements, "I had to have it!"

The details on Covet:

Top notes: wet greens, geranium leaves, Sicilian lemon, chocolate.

Middle notes: honeysuckle, magnolia, muger, michella yunnanensis.

Base notes: musk, vetiver, bois de cashmere, teakwood, amber.

Source

I was going to post this too! I smelled this in the store before & it smells really nice. I love that little compact, too.

Originally Posted by Pinklady77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was going to post this too! I smelled this in the store before & it smells really nice. I love that little compact, too. Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw it too--I think it's great! I am going to have to check it out. I love her stuff and I think SJP is awesome so I like to support anything she does.

I'm gonna have to try a solid and see what I think. Do they stay on longer???

I’ve smelt Sarah Jessica Parker’s latest ‘Covet’ too and this is so beautiful .I am gonna purchasing it online. I think that SJP has put a lot of effort into her scents. I’m not a huge fan of Celebrity Perfumes either but I liked SJP’s latest ‘Covet’coz it smells great. I’ve checked many sites & finally I found it at Perfumezilla.com with great price.

Back