The Transition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Hezzie~ this is awesome!  I loved watching the transformation.

With the (what looks like) Manic Panic, did you apply the dye, do the shoot, and then wash it out?  I'm sorry if this is a stupid question- I was just surprised that the purple was applied after changing and makeup!

Razor you look awesome! You are beautiful to begin with, and your transition to RazorCandi is amazing to watch!

What a great collection of pics!

Thank you so much for sharing these with us!

It does appear to be Manic Panic she is applying in the photos. It is a temporary vegetable dye.

My sister currently uses Manic Panic Ultra Violet in her hair, except she has been having trouble getting it to stay purple after 2-3 washes. It washes out into a bright blue (I'm assuming because its Violet) and the blue is what lasts forever in her hair, it looks really good on her, but she is really after a nice deep purple shade.

For some reason your features remind me of a dragon.....you are SO striking! I've used all the manic panic purples and none of them have great staying power. The amplified formula does seem to last a week or so longer than the regular formula though.

Wow! These pictures are amazing! I loved watching you transform into your alter-ego! The makeup is so striking, I couldn't stop looking at the photos! Nice job!

Soooo cool! You are wicked talented
claps.gif

aww snap, I haven't been on here in ages and I just now got to read everyone's replies. Thank you all so much for your kind words, I am really happy that you liked the photos and are so accepting of my transformation hehe. 
hug.gif

Latest posts

Back