The Ultimate Real World Quiz

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You think you know, but you have no idea!

Check out this fun quiz. I thought I was a hardcore fan. Here is my score.

You scored 76% correct!

House Meeting!

We'd like to talk to you about your Real World knowledge. While it's adequate, it's not fantastic. (Sorta like if you washed half your dishes but left the rest in the sink for the next person to clean. A real roommate no-no.) But it's not too late -- The Real World: Austin has just begun.

You scored 76% correct!

House Meeting!

We'd like to talk to you about your Real World knowledge. While it's adequate, it's not fantastic. (Sorta like if you washed half your dishes but left the rest in the sink for the next person to clean. A real roommate no-no.) But it's not too late -- The Real World: Austin has just begun. So check out the show and talk about it with other fans right here, and maybe next time you'll do better on our quiz.

bah. i got 4 wrong

'Tis mine -

"You scored 76% correct!

House Meeting!

We'd like to talk to you about your Real World knowledge. While it's adequate, it's not fantastic. (Sorta like if you washed half your dishes but left the rest in the sink for the next person to clean. A real roommate no-no.) But it's not too late -- The Real World: Austin has just begun. So check out the show and talk about it with other fans right here, and maybe next time you'll do better on our quiz"

I can't believe I missed the VERY FIRST question!!!
icon_evil.gif
.. but, in my defense, I haven't watched the season's regularly since Vegas... and I NEVER watch the ones in Europe...

Back