• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thebalm on Hautelook through Monday

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share that Thebalm is selling products about 50% off on Hautelook through Monday. It just started this morning at 8am pst. I do not have any products from the brand as of yet but a lot of people seem to rave about them. I am trying to pick up a few things but let me just say that the website leaves a lot to be desired at the start of a sale apparently. This is the first time that I have bought something right as the sale started and it is frustrating me! It was taking forever for things to show up in my cart and they only give you 15 minutes to complete your purchase. I am still waiting for my payment info to come back as processed and the time is ticking down on my products which I getting nervous about. Has anyone else ever purchased this way before? Did you have good experiences?

I have this white "processing" box just going and going now for almost 10 minutes. I darn well better get what I put into my cart or I am going to be one very angry makeup junkie!

If I recall once you enter your CC info the timer resets to 15 but I could be wrong that it's been a minute since I ordered from them. You may want to call their Customer Service, live chat or email and get it sorted out.

I pressed the order button over and over, then had to re-add item, then was finally able to check out!

Ordered another Hot Mama...now I'll have two full size to use after I run out of my BB samples.  Also ordered a lipstick.  I've never tried theirs, so I was curious to see what it was like.

Their site was being a real pain for me too but eventually go through. Ordered Nude'tude and Hot Mama. Already have Mary-Lou & I love it! 

I had to call customer service to get it all sorted out. I got blush in hot mama, down boy, and frat boy as well as the e/s palettes Meet Matte Nude, Nude 'Tide, and Shady Lady vol I. I can still buy tomorrow and then I start a month long no buy. Urban Decay will be on Hautelook on Monday, just fyi. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Weird, I've never had a problem with their site. Never knew of a problem until I read this thread and I've been using it for years. 

Anyway, I got the What's Your Type: Body Builder mascara. Really liked the sample from Ipsy and I would have repurchased full price. Also picked up the other variation (tall dark and handsome) because I was curious to see how it compares to the body builder, and considering I was about to pay full price for the body builder elsewhere, in my mind it was like I got this one for free. 

Also got the Liquid Time Balm. Haven't found a good  acne concealer yet, so I'm open to trying new things.

Totally randomly bought an argan oil based shampoo and conditioner from another sale on the site. Don't know how that happened 
icon_rolleyes.gif
  heh

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm thinking about going back and getting the Nude 'tude palette.  Is it worth it?
it is! all colors are gorgeous, super pigmented and super creamy I love em!

I picked up a Cheater! mascara and FratBoy. I'm SO EXCITED, I'm hoping they show up sooner than the estimated 2/18 arrival date...

Thanks for the info!!! I just ordered Meet Matt(e) Nude! Love the sample I got from November myglam!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my Nude Tude palette today. Looooooooove it.
wub.gif
Isn't it amazing? I love it too! I've been drooling over Naked and Naked 2 for the longest time, but I don't think I need them with Nude Tude.

I got my order today as well. I cannot wait to use all my new products. I may do a look with the meet matt(e) nude palette tomorrow for going out shopping.

got my order yesterday. Nude 'tude sooo excited. they also sent me a little ghiradhelli square and a coupon for that and starbucks ground coffee. I can't wait to use my palette. like super soon... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone ever had any issues receiving incorrect items from Hautelook? On the 1st I took advantage of theBalm sale and ordered: 1. Liquid Timebalm - fair 2. Liquid Timebalm - nude 3. Crease, Love & Happiness brush 4. Sexy Mama Powder - translucent 5. Balmshelter Tinted moisturizer - light/medium 6. Timebalm Concealer - light/medium Today I received: 1. Liquid Timebalm - fair 2. Liquid Timebalm - nude 3. Crease, Love & Happiness brush 4. Sexy Mama Powder - translucent 5. Sexy Mama Powder - translucent 6. Balmshelter Tinted Gloss - Valley Girl I just emailed them, but with the holiday weekend, it'll probably be a while before I get a response. Hopefully, they can ship me the correct two items, and quickly! Those were the two items that I was really excited for, my current concealer is almost gone and the tinted moisturizer that I have been using is breaking me out. :/

I got my package Friday and I love the 2 the Balm products I got. I got the Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter, which is amazing and I also got the Schwing liquid eyeliner. I don't think I have gotten a product from the Balm that I didn't love. Their products are pretty amazing!

Got my palettes this afternoon, haven't got to use them yet but they look nice. I'm not sure what it is, but for some reason theBalm's products often look like they have fingerprints in them.

Latest posts

Back