TheHelpfulHousewife says Howdy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I call myself the helpful housewife on youtube. I've always wanted to make beauty videos just for fun! I am a pharmacist by day and a beauty junkie by night :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My vids aren't the greatest but I enjoy doing them and love makeup! Found this website by googling ipsy sneak peaks for February because I just subscribed to them and January was my first bag and I love it!! I'm so excited I found this website, it's a gem! Check out my youtube if you'd like...meanwhile I'll be learning to navigate this forum :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

http://www.youtube.com/drugsnmakeup

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif
First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something. 

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Hauls and Stashes

Welcome! 
flowers.gif
flowers.gif
flowers.gif

Makeuptalk is a wonderfully helpful community and I'm glad you've found us. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Latest posts

Back