These are definately the best shampoos and contitioners Ive used!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've discovered these organic shampoos and conditioners from Martella's. Ever since I started using these products my hair has felt so much softer! Their company says that they use natural oils and minerals and stay away from harsh chemicals. I decided to try out their Moisturizing Coconut Shampoo and also their Apple Berry Cleansing conditioner. They are a little pricy but trust me it is worth it! I stopped getting cheap shampoo's and conditioner's from Walmart because they dry my hair out easily. I posted the links below so you guys could give it a try! 

https://martellabeauty.com/product/martellas-apple-berry-cleansing-conditioner/

https://martellabeauty.com/product/martellas-coconut-moisturizing-shampoo/

I haven't heard about that organic shampoo and the conditioner s from Martella's , as you have provided the link of this organiz shampoo I would like to have and used it for my hair .. thanks 

I haven't heard about that organic shampoo and the conditioner s from Martella's , as you have provided the link of this organiz shampoo I would like to have and used it for my hair .. thanks 
Yes, i even don't know about that shampoo and conditioner from Martella's, @elixirhtcisb  please use it and let me know the result.

Thank you.

Can you recommend their shampoo to those with mild issues with dandruff? There are just dry scalp days that make me reach for anti-dandruff shampoos BUT they make my hair dry.

I've tried many shampoos and conditioners, but I ordered products from QVC that are called Tweak'd by Nature. I have long hair, and I'm really liking it. They have a good product line, and the background story substantiates the quality.

Thank you so much for this useful information . I really need it because i was suffering from long time hair problems such as dry ,rough and heavy hairfall by using chemical products. Thanks once again for giving me this infomation for chemical free products.

Thank you so much for this useful information . I really need it because i was suffering from long time hair problems such as dry ,rough and heavy hairfall by using chemical products. Thanks once again for giving me this infomation for chemical free products.
Hello, did you try Vinegar shampoo?

Latest posts

Back