These or these Heels ? ? ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely the second.... I am not a fan of platform shoes at all.... I had some pretty chunky shoes when I was in high school in the 90's and I think they scarred me for life! lol I like sleek and sexy shoes now!

I like them both, but for going out at night I'd pick the first pair because there are a little more playful

If they're just for fun to go out in go with the bigger platforms! Why not, go big or go home right!

Originally Posted by Guenevere If they're just for fun to go out in go with the bigger platforms! Why not, go big or go home right! lol!

Originally Posted by vickih imo.. neither. YEah, I don't like either one of them. What are you going to be wearing them with?

Numero 2
wink.gif

Originally Posted by marianna #2 easier to walk and classier Actually the arch in the higher platforms are smaller so your foot would not be as strained as the second pair. It's not so hard to walk in them, especially if you have the straps on them like those do! And like I said, if they're for fun...
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back