These Slippers will Freak You Out!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are awesomely creepy. They would scare me too if I saw them peeping out from under my bed!

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would freak out if i saw those, and for a diffrent reason.
I have 20 pet rats currently, and seeing two dead rats would instantly make me think they were two of mine that were dead.

that being said, my two pet cats would LOVE these to play with i am sure

20 pet rats?!

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have 20 pet rats currently, and seeing two dead rats would instantly make me think they were two of mine that were dead.

Wow. The most I have had at one time is 4. I need to get some more, I miss having them around.

That kind of slippers will totally freak me out. I think I'm gonna kick that slippers

Can't believe I didn't see this thread. I'm also a rat lover and that's just awful! They look very real.

I love pet rats too; I used to have two, and am considering getting some again, but those slippers would definitely scare me and freak me out
frown.gif

Back