This is my definition of success

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Took my First food and science exam on Tuesday. Out of 191 students, only 55 got a grade of a B or higher. The average was a 57.25. Here is my grade:

I don't plan on being this pressing and this boastful, I just wanted to share this with you. However, I'd like to see some other Makeuptalkers post something they were proud of accomplishing. Whether it be a resolved situation, promotion, goal, award recognition, etc. Just post. I always like hearing from other people.

Reaction score
that's awesome! congrats. I think that that IS success.. or even doing badly, but much better than usual is success!

you should be proud of yourself

Reaction score
Congratulations to you!!! That must have been a really difficult test. awesome!! I love hearing others accomplishments also.

When I graduated from college in 99 with my Nursing degree, I was really proud. Even prouder, when I passed my state boards 2 months later. I was able to go online and see if the Florida Board of Nursing had issued me a license number. I sat and cried for 30 minutes. It was the BEST feeling. It took me 8 years of going part time. I took a year {95-96} to go through an LPN program so that I could start working as a nurse. Then I kept going after that. I was 26 before I took my first college class. My daughter started Kindergarten and I started college classes on the same day in 1991.

Reaction score
Awesome. There is something that makes you feel good when you do something really difficult and it comes out right.

Reaction score
That's great!! I always sucked at taking tests!! And studying... But I did graduate 4th in my class in college.. Ok so there were only 4 of us in my curriculum.. Lol we all got great jobs!!

Karren

Reaction score
Great job!

As for myself, 98 while the average was 55! I was so proud of myself...lol

Latest posts