This makes me sad....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP
frown.gif

L'Oreal owns the Body Shop now, did they say they would keep it as she wanted it when she sold it to them? If so then hopefully they will honor that.
smile.gif

Yeah, I know L'Oreal owns it. She was still very much involved though.

So there was an agreement? That's all I was wondering! Cause if there was an agreement to have it run a certain way then it would be really disrespectful of them to dishonor it!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif So there was an agreement? That's all I was wondering! Cause if there was an agreement to have it run a certain way then it would be really disrespectful of them to dishonor it! I believe so, but who knows what they'll do after she's dead! I liked her company better before she took it public, but money talks! I still like their stuff, but it did change after that. Anyway...she'll be missed! She was a force for good in the world.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif I believe so, but who knows what they'll do after she's dead! I liked her company better before she took it public, but money talks! I still like their stuff, but it did change after that. Anyway...she'll be missed! She was a force for good in the world. Yea, so true. I hope they honor her, she certainly deserves it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i wonder how she died, she was pretty young. She was 64. She had Hep C from back in the 70's which she was having trouble with and then she had a brain anuerism (sp?). I think if you click on the link it tells you in the story.

Latest posts

Back