Thoughts on Blush?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I dont personally use blush, in part to the fact i haven't quite mastered it lol

some people cant do their eyeliner i cant use blush lol

i was just curious on everyones opinion

do you use it?

would you suggest i try it?

whats good? whats bad? etc. lol

Me (Minus blush lol)

Reaction score
Do you use bronzer? Even use a little bronzer instead to conture your face and in pictures it will give you a more defined look. I don't use blush unless its for an occassion (other wise I look washed out in photos.) but I ALWAYS use bronzer to bring out the cheeks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

If you do want to give blush a go then start off using it very lightly and get a colour that matches the inside of your lips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
you're lovely without blush :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. because your eyes are so well defined w/ that style of makeup, any blush would be lightly applied anyway.

I personally don't think it's necessary bc it doesn't make that much of a difference on me (as opposed to my highlighter, which accents my cheekbones and adds a nice glow).  I wear blush when I have time to play around, but I wear my highlighter daily, applied to the tops of the cheeks with a fan brush. because it has a faint color to it (it's peachy-golden), it sort of substitutes wearing blush anyway.

like chicken351 said, using a bronzer to contour the face can really make a difference. unfortunately that's something I still struggle with so I don't wear bronzer much

Reaction score
I don't use blush- I haven't mastered it either.

I occasionally try to use it, but it always looks awful for some reason.

I do wear bronzer though.

I agree with americanclassic that you don't need blush.

But it might be fun to play around with and eventually master for whenever you feel like wearing it~

Reaction score
Thanx americanclassic ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i dont use/own bronzer i was never really sure on what colors to buy

& the only blush i currently own is like a bright babypink lol which i think is way to bright

i guess i will have to find to time to experiment a little

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
My own personal opinion is that I feel my look is incomplete without blush or bronzer. My sister doesn't wear blush though, and prefers the look. To each their own.

Reaction score
Blush is a massive weakness for me... my face doesn't feel 'done' without it now that I use it regularly!

Latest posts