Tide To Go Pen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Tide pen but the Shout Wipes are even better! I carry them EVERYWHERE and I've handed them to people in need and they always say they're gonna buy some after they see how well they work.

I'm sorry Marisol! You are too strong for your own good! Take it back and get a new one.

The pen will last for a long time. Way more than a one time use.

I've never tried the Shout wipes. I'll have to check them out.

Oh goodness, now I need to get one of each the tide pens and the shout wipes. I spill all the time and have 3 children....no explaining needed there. Heck I don't even need to spill on myself, my children used to do it for me. We used to joke when my children were babies, friends would guess what my they had to eat, cuz I was usually wearing some sort of it...Ha ha ha.

i've heard abt those tide pens but never tried them. alot of commercials on the tv

though.

Dang, I wish I would have saw this thread yesterday before I went to Walmart. I'll have to add it to my list for next time.

I got these awhile ago. I have actually jumped from the dinner table, saying "hold on!" to get the Tide pen when my fiance' spills something on him. Although I have had to use them on myself more, b/c I always spill stuff.

I have been wondering about this pen. Thanks for the reviews.

I have tried the shout wipes and they work pretty well except on centain clothes they leave a ring around the spot.

I've been curious about this, but never bought it... Might be time to make the investment LOL!

My dog just got surgery and was oozing a little blood, which got on my new Ivory comforter. Well, the Tide 2 Go pen got it out. I love love love this thing. I was so upset when I saw the blood and Tide saved my new bedding
smile.gif

Back