Tigi Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are the Dual eyeshadows any good? I've had a lipliner and a shimmer eye pencil before and they are pretty good, but that was a few years back.

TIA :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have an eyeshadow palette from them, and it's excellent! The shadows go on smooth, and are incredibly easy to blend with tons of color payoff.

They're definitely worth looking at if you can find them.

I've been wanting to try more products from them, but all I have right now is one of their eyeliners and I really love it. The brand is just so difficult to find though.

They sell em at toni & guy where i get my hair done...the eyeshadows look really nice and i swatched one on my hand and it seemed to be pretty pigmented.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the replies everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I went ahead and bought the dual eyeshadow in "Tropical" - a pretty green and pink one, I was pleased with the quality of my lip liner, etc from a while back so I thought it would be worthwhile to get this item :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have tried lots of tigi makeup while searching what line to bring into my salon. To be completely honest, I really didn't like the shadows. I didn't think they were pigmented enough, but I did love the lipliners and lipsticks. The bases I found to be a little cakey, but that's just one womans opinion. You should try nontheless.

I haven't heard of their makeup, but I use their hair products (assuming they are the same company.)

Back