Tim Buton's Dark Shadow Tutorial / NYX Face Awards Competition

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Check out my newest makeup tutorial for NYX Face Awards Competition.

Remember to subscribe!

If you haven't yet - cast your votes here:
http://awe.sm/5nf6O
Every single vote counts as it is based on popularity from the community! Thank you in advance for supporting a passionate artist and helping me get closer to my dreams!!!

Reaction score
Excellent tutorial and very helpful footnotes. Love it!

Reaction score
Thanks Noir!

I'm glad you liked it. Help me get to the next round in the competition my voting for me on www.nyxfaceawards.com and vote for "promuanetwork".... you can help vote for me 3 times a day. Thank you much!

Reaction score
I'm surprised more people from MUT aren't doing this. Have you seen Charismastar's tutorial? Good luck to you!

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stacie0129 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm surprised more people from MUT aren't doing this. Have you seen Charismastar's tutorial? Good luck to you!
I wouldn't bother unless I was a high profile YouTuber or Beauty Blogger, which I am not. They are going by votes, not judging talent. Shame.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wouldn't bother unless I was a high profile YouTuber or Beauty Blogger, which I am not. They are going by votes, not judging talent. Shame.
Bingo! I'm not "known" and I simply haven't got the "entourage" to pull it off.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, that is a shame! I'm sure that there are many non-high profile makeup artists who put great tutorials together.

Promuanetwork, good luck! Your tutorial is very thorough. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
stacie,

yes charismastar's video are very beautiful! thanks for watching and supporting. i made it to the next round so stay tuned!

Reaction score
teresadouglas,

thanks for the support! i made it to the next round and will keep you guys posted!

Latest posts