Tinted Moisturizers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried Neutrogena's new TM with retinol? I've heard it is ultrasheer, so I don't know if it provides good coverage or not.
smile.gif

Haven't tried it yet... but it does look interesting. I usually use TM's in the summer when my skin is a little more behaved, but I'm interested in everyone's thoughts too - might be something new to try this year.

Neutrogena's...

I've finally tried it, since it was on sale at Target for $7.99. It's pretty good. You can apply it anywhere from ultrasheer to almost a foundation finish. It dries matte. I have combination skin and noticed that at the end of the day, my face feels pretty greasy so I don't know how this would work in the hot, humid summer. But for right now it's working pretty well! I especially liked that I didn't have to get an exact match. I couldn't decide between the light to neutral or light to medium...I finally chose light to neutral and it's a really good match. I thought this would be too light and it isn't, so maybe choose the lighter of the two if you're in the same boat I was. All in all, a nice product!

I'm on Day 3 of the Neutrogena HSE TM. I have combination to oily skin that is acne prone. It doesn't make my face any more oily than it normally is. I like it a lot. I picked it up on sale last week at Target, but if you have a Savon near you, it is on sale for a little under $8.

I've also used Sonia Kashuk's TM. I don't like it as much because there is a poor color selection (only 3 colors, so I had to blend the medium and dark) and it did make my face grease up more so than usual. The CG one also made me oily.

Off topic, but since it was mentioned here anyways...I just received Benefit's Non-Fiction foundation as well! It has a nice matte finish and good coverage. Not bad for free! I bought the Georgia palette, which I have been wanting for a while anyways, so the free offer really worked out well for me. I :icon_love the eyeshadows, lip color is a little too nude for me. The Georgia powder is very pretty but I would recommend it for very, very fair skin only. My light/medium skin doesn't really let the color show. But I like it anyways & I'm glad I finally have tried it.

Back