Tips for how to avoid red lip gloss getting on teeth?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently bought MAC Russian Red Lip Glass and it looks so gorgeous for nighttime, but it is a true, pigmented blood red and as I've been experimenting with it round the house I've noticed it can get onto my teeth! Do any of you have any tips for how to avoid this? I've tried classic pulling the finger through the mouth trick to remove excess colour from the inner part of the lips but it seems to still get onto my teeth a bit. I really want to be able to wear this next weekend without feeling self-conscious because I've finally got over feeling that way about the strong colour so I don't want to be thinking it's on my teeth the whole time. Thanks.

icon_smile.gif
Hi , i heard if you put a lil vaseline on teethe that would help. Worth a try though. Good luck, I hope someone comes along with some help for you. Originally Posted by Violet I recently bought MAC Russian Red Lip Glass and it looks so gorgeous for nighttime, but it is a true, pigmented blood red and as I've been experimenting with it round the house I've noticed it can get onto my teeth! Do any of you have any tips for how to avoid this? I've tried classic pulling the finger through the mouth trick to remove excess colour from the inner part of the lips but it seems to still get onto my teeth a bit. I really want to be able to wear this next weekend without feeling self-conscious because I've finally got over feeling that way about the strong colour so I don't want to be thinking it's on my teeth the whole time. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Chelle102
icon_smile.gif
Hi , i heard if you put a lil vaseline on teethe that would help. Worth a try though. Good luck, I hope someone comes along with some help for you. I've heard that too... as well as running your tongue along your teeth every so often so the saliva will keep lipstick from sticking - and your tongue will wipe away any color that is there.
icon_wink.gif

Back