Tone My Legs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
squats work everything in your lower body. you can go around your house/hallway/back yeard doing lunges also. lol.

another easy thing that you can do are toe raises. stand by a wall or on a staircase and just lift yourself onto the balls of your feet. it's better to do it on a stair so that you get more range of motion and let your heels drop down farther.

i've got to tell you that lazy and toned aren't even in the same vocabulary! you must commit to working out at least 3 days per week for at least 30 minutes to see any results, and impressive results will require at least 5 days a week! lunges and stairs will do the trick to tone your legs. that along with cardio and you should see results in a couple of weeks. good luck!

Originally Posted by horse_luver Anyone know wany good ways for me to tone my legs?? (keep in mind that I am lazy)!

Originally Posted by monniej i've got to tell you that lazy and toned aren't even in the same vocabulary! LOL

About how long do u think it would take to show any results if I were doing these exercises 5-6 days a week?

it would depend on your diet and if you do any cardio.

Originally Posted by tracybryant About how long do u think it would take to show any results if I were doing these exercises 5-6 days a week? Do walking lunges with dumbells. Killer for legs and butt, trust me. Also squats are great for legs. You will have to do cardio and watch your diet though to see the muscle definition under the layer of fat. You can work out till the cows come home and unless you quit the junk food( not saying that you do that, but I did and sometimes still do, lol) you will never see all your hard workout progress.
claps.gif

Ditto!! My trainer told me the same thing, and it does tone your legs. It will take work and comittment, because it is definitely not an overnight process. You will probably see results in about a month. Don't get on the scale, and remember muscle weighs more than fat. Good Luck!!!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Do walking lunges with dumbells. Killer for legs and butt, trust me. Also squats are great for legs. You will have to do cardio and watch your diet though to see the muscle definition under the layer of fat. You can work out till the cows come home and unless you quit the junk food( not saying that you do that, but I did and sometimes still do, lol) you will never see all your hard workout progress.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Ditto!! My trainer told me the same thing, and it does tone your legs. It will take work and comittment, because it is definitely not an overnight process. You will probably see results in about a month. Don't get on the scale, and remember muscle weighs more than fat. Good Luck!!!
icon_smile.gif
Off subject, but your are a really beautiful lady, your avatar proves that
smile.gif

oi, i wanna be more tone but on the other hand i am happy with where i am at now. other then the times when i get bloated once a month.

Latest posts

Back