Too cute...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kylie's 3rd birthday is coming on the dreaded September 11th... Well, it's not a dreaded day for us, but you know what I mean.

ANYWHO! Kylie has been running around going, "My birthday coming mommy, my birthday coming!" Too cute! Yet, don't ask her what she wants. She apparently has no idea LOL! She'll rattle off Dora and Diego, but that's about it.

So, Kylie originally wanted an apple Mickey Mouse cake... Uh-huh... Apple? Cake? Apple pie maybe LOL! Now she tells me she wants a Dora cake with strawberries, but earlier this morning she wanted a Jo-Jo's Circus cake, without a specific flavor... Whew! I guess she has about 3.5 more weeks to figure out what she really wants... Too cute!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww how sweet
biggrin.gif
Apple cake? Lol!
tongue.gif
Yeah... John thinks it'll taste good, but I'm not buying it LOL! I know apple juice, applesauce, apple cider, and apple soda taste good... Apple pie of course... But apple cake? Saddest part, I bet there's a recipe out there for it LOL!

::: ETA ::: Yep! There is! My little GA Peach truly is a Southerner LOL! Apple Cake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting - Recipe for Apple Cake

Kylie's since decided she needs a red Dora cake with pink frosting and strawberries... No mention on flavors though LOL! I'm guessing this will be a Red Velvet Cake with Strawberry frosting
laughing.gif

awwww.. i wish chase even had a clue what birthday was or anything....so has she changed her mind yet?

I just asked her, and as of right now, Kylie wants a Dora cake... Just orange, pink, and red. With ice cream... No, now she wants "Go, Diego, Go." And BIG presents LMAO! Too cute!

aww- aren't they cute at that age? They seem to know what they really want until the next day comes. lol

Latest posts

Back