Too Faced label whore eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until this day, i've never tried Too Faced eye shadows even though I keep hearing over and over how great they are! I think WHORE may be my first eyeshadow from them! Thanks for the info!

I consider Label Whore w/ Glamazon my two HG e/s for an awesome "no-fail" combo... Even did a video tut using them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh my god, my Label Whore came today and it is GORGEOUS. It really is exactly as described when it's on, a lovely soft rich cool brown with blue shimmer. Such a great colour! I wore it to work today, paired with a Lancome Color Design shadow in Dreaming Blue, a shimmering pale blue, as my highlight shade. Very, very pretty!

It did crease a tiny bit (I have oily lids) but lasted as well as any other shadow I've ever tried, and it blended incredibly well. Definitely on a par with the Lancome I wore it with. Good stuff.

ooooo im gonna have to go and buy this color now....love all their other shadows. i hate how ULTA is always sending me these coupons....i cant NOT use them!!!!

Too Faced revamped some of their packaging last year. You can get a load of stuff in the old-style packaging super-cheap on ebay. Same stuff, it just has a different-looking box.

i got this today at sephora.. gosh its gorgeous!! everybody at the store wanted to get one =) def. not gonna be my last too faced e/s!

Yeah, and after reading this I had to go buy Glamazon as well. You're right, they do look great together. I hate you people, making me spend all this money! :eek:oops:

this is the only two faced product that I own and it is definitely a lovely, mesmerizing color

Back