• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Too Faced Mirror Mirror Lip Gloss for $1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score

Anybody heard about the website nomorerack?

I had been seeing this a long time ago but haven't purchased anything yet.

Anyways, this is up for a flash sale of 24 hours. $1 originally $16.99.

The catch though is shipping for each item is $2, therefore, a lip gloss is $3, which is still on sale.

Anyone grabbing the bait?
smile.gif
You have to sign up for an account though before you can shop.

NOT A REFERRAL LINK:  http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/66690-too_faced_mirror_mirror_lip_gloss

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you google you can also get a $10 off $30 purchase code too. I've bought too much ish from nomorerack lately lol.
Ooo. That is cool! How were the shipping and the products?

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooo. That is cool! How were the shipping and the products?
Nothing to complain about. Shipping was pretty quick and clothes I bought were decent quality. I bought a maxi dress for $9 and just saw almost the same exact one at Target for $20.

I'm thinking about this even though at the moment I have lip product overload. Love a good deal though..... so I may be in for one.

I have a few things in my cart. I googled them and there's a handful of negative feedback. I'm weary of purchasing. I have a lippie and a g-shock watch waiting to be purchased. Do you think all of their items are authentic?

I order from there all the time. Sometimes shipping takes a while, but if you're patient, you'll be fine:)

Latest posts

Back