Top Model Winner Caridee...Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know..I love that shirt. However, I do think she has on too much makeup and I could do without the "pants"

I like Caridee and she's beautiful... but that outfit is hideous! Why in the world would she even walk out of the house with that on?!? lmao

I like how her face just glows but the rest... bleh. At least it makes me feel better about myself since I've never liked my legs and hers look a bit worse than mine lol. She is a model so I guess mine are that bad as I thought!! Lol

she's pretty, but that outfit is ugly. i think a lot of celebs have been walking around in those overall short shorts lately.

she shouldnt have won
smile.gif

so no

she's a model...with a better blouse (not t-shirt) and shoes and more dramatic eye makeup and wavy hair she could do it...esp. with her figure

remember a lot of models in print ads wear haute cotoure and stuff you wouldn't see a normal person wear down the street...but can still look stunning

its just that the way she's wearing the overalls ..sucks the whole look is backfiring on her

Back