Topbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I should update as Topbox "resolved" the situation.  I posted earlier that I received three tubes of Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara from Topbox (a mini in January, a mini in March, and a full-size as my beauty surprise in March). Today I received the replacement products: TWO PRIMERS. It looks like the mini mascara was replaced by a Pari primer (super-shimmy, called an "eyeshadow enhancer" and recommended for use on the face AND body???) and the full-size beauty surprise version was replaced with a Cover FX Anti-Aging Primer, which is actually ANOTHER duplicate as I received the same product in September 2013.
Will they arrange another replacement for you? Only because Topbox claims to honor the whole no duplications rule. I hope April will be better because a potential regular box is the Murale box. I loved that box from last time. I got a wonderful expensive cream that I'm too cheap to purchase on my own.

In my March topbox I got

- Clinique Superprimer Face Primer (only a small 5ml sample)
- Belvada Cosmetics Blackhead Facial Mask (received two sachets)

- Cinna purple nail art pen

- Lise Watier makeup remover

I didn't order the beauty surprise.

This month I asked for the regular topbox and I ordered the Flare mani pedi box.

If I ordered the Flare Limited Edition box does that mean I'm not getting my regular TopBox?
Hi, I believe you'll receive both boxes. This is based on the very first time they offered the Flare box and people got the Flare box in addition to the regular box. Edit: Sorry I read the offer again. I think it's a different offer than what I thought, sorry. I'm assuming it's the $90 one (6 months subscription and the Flare mani pedi set)? If so, then it's just a 6 month sub so no additional boxes. Maybe confirm with Topbox?

In my March topbox I got - Clinique Superprimer Face Primer (only a small 5ml sample) - Belvada Cosmetics Blackhead Facial Mask (received two sachets) - Cinna purple nail art pen - Lise Watier makeup remover
This is essentially what I got except my nail art pen is blue. I like and use everything except the pen, but it was still a "meh" box for me. Hoping for better in April. I'm looking to cut costs and of my four subs, Topbox may be the first to get the axe.

The LOULOU box is available for $40. Included in this box: - MUFE mist and fix makeup setting spray (travel sized) - Essie Bikini So Teeny nail polish (full sized) - Essie Peach Daiquiri nail polish (full sized) - Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker - yummy plum (full sized) - Shu Uemura Art of Hair cleansing oil shampoo and conditioner (travel sized) - Clinique repairwear laser focus wrinkle correcting eye cream(travel sized) - Teeez Desert Metal mascara - black (full sized) - Yves Rocher Oriental Velvety - skin scrub (travel sized) - KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry (travel sized) - Bonus 8 issue subscription to LOULOU I've just ordered a box. Really looking to try the cleansing oil for hair. I love Shu Uemura's cleansing face oils so I really hope that this will be just as amazing. Did anyone else order this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, I believe you'll receive both boxes. This is based on the very first time they offered the Flare box and people got the Flare box in addition to the regular box.

Edit: Sorry I read the offer again. I think it's a different offer than what I thought, sorry. I'm assuming it's the $90 one (6 months subscription and the Flare mani pedi set)? If so, then it's just a 6 month sub so no additional boxes. Maybe confirm with Topbox?

It was the Flare mani-pedi box for $24 (I think). I still don't know if I get it in addition to the regular box or if they replace the regular box. I'm still waiting for the shipment. I think it may have shipped yesterday.

I ordered the Loulou box too!. I got the Shu Uemura cleansing oil shampoo in a Loose Button Luxebox last year and I love it!

More poop for me this April!

- Prevage eye serum sample.  2ml in a foil sachet.

- LA Splash nail polish in a shade I'm pretty sure is discontinued (it's not on their website)

- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow trio worth less than $3

- pur-lisse facial cleanser (I'm okay with this one).

They also seem to have blocked me from posting on their Facebook page or something.  I post, and then two seconds later my posts always disappear. 

Quote: Originally Posted by lgandab /img/forum/go_quote.gif

- LA Splash nail polish in a shade I'm pretty sure is discontinued (it's not on their website)

They also seem to have blocked me from posting on their Facebook page or something.  I post, and then two seconds later my posts always disappear. 
Which BH palette trio was it? Was it the california one??

Quote: Originally Posted by lgandab /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg seriously!!!?? That damn BH cosmetics palette was in IPSY, Beauty Army, Beauty Box 5 and NOW TopBox. Soo Sick of seeing it, I have 3 of  them from 3 different subs!!!

@Luxx  I got the close to the same box as you, except I got a bar of honey and oats soap instead of the pur-lisse facial cleanser. The color of LA Splash nail polish is a really nasty grey. Grey with a green tint to it. It'll be good for halloween, it'll make my nails look dead. I can't see any other use for it.

I like the Flare mani-pedi box I got though.

Hi, This was my first TopBox
The bright pink lip gloss actually worked well for me. How have you Canadian ladies found swapping on this site to be? I live in Vancouver, but I get shipments to my parents house in the US too (can you say addicted?!)

Quote: Originally Posted by Rubybeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How have you Canadian ladies found swapping on this site to be? I live in Vancouver, but I get shipments to my parents house in the US too (can you say addicted?!)
 I don't swap from here but I belong to 4 groups on Facebook that I do all my swaps on.

More poop for me this April! - Prevage eye serum sample.  2ml in a foil sachet. - LA Splash nail polish in a shade I'm pretty sure is discontinued (it's not on their website) - BH Cosmetics eyeshadow trio worth less than $3 - pur-lisse facial cleanser (I'm okay with this one). They also seem to have blocked me from posting on their Facebook page or something.  I post, and then two seconds later my posts always disappear. 
. I got the same. Is your nail polish also a Pepto pink? I'm out.

I got my Murale box a few days ago. Here's what I've received: - Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive - Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye - Ojon Revitalizing Mist Original - Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Serum Really happy with the types of products but the sizes are a bit small.

Nope, my polish is a deep teal shade called "Curfew".  It is not for sale on their Canadian site and it's marked down to $2.99 in the clearance section of the US site. 

I received the exact same box as Cola.  While the some of the samples were small at least they weren't foils!

I received the exact same box as Cola.  While the some of the samples were small at least they weren't foils!
I agree. I am very happy with my box. I love Murale boxes! Although I still like last year's version better. Last year I got a nice face cream. Wish they offered it more often and larger quantities so that everyone can enjoy.

I got the perfume box, as I wanted.  My $10 beauty surprise was a Yaby eyeshadow palette is some of the most nauseating colors I've ever seen. 

Back