Total Beauty - Holiday Beauty Blitz Collection (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the Derma rose and Michael todd is worth it, but I consider this a loss if I dont get my money back...the St Ives is cheap too, can be bought at Dollar stores and it makes me break out. Then that tiny cheap chinese tube of some kind of ointment, darnit,what a horrible impulse buy. They made it sound so good in the preview !!! Im going to stick with Blush Mystery

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Darn!
I ordered it this morning. Should I buy another? I have no idea what these are like, this is my first time buying from Total Beauty.
Ive been disapointed with the last two Total Beauty collections cause theyve been sticking in cheap discount store items you can get at Dollar General and Walmart. . I would do Blush Mystery instead which if full and deluxe sized high end products.

I got the Michael Todd one too....This was my first try of a Total Beauty and I wasn't a huge fan...it was OK but not really my style....I would have liked a little less uber mini samples that I'll only get one use out of

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Question,if that was a actual picture of the shipment, wheres the Michael Todd product?
Michael Todd not pictured. I decided to take a picture after I had been sorting over keep and not keep. 

Ive been disapointed with the last two Total Beauty collections cause theyve been sticking in cheap discount store items you can get at Dollar General and Walmart. . I would do Blush Mystery instead which if full and deluxe sized high end products.
I'll check out Blush Mystery. I sub to GlossyBox and Wantable. I definitely prefer getting full size or deluxe sample size.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'll check out Blush Mystery. I sub to GlossyBox and Wantable. I definitely prefer getting full size or deluxe sample size.
Most definately! If you go to their site, they hide nothing, you can look at past boxes and its a good mix of hair care (high end,I got a 20 dollar bottle of salt spray ) and makeup (full size Cailyn)  and expensive serums that retail 20 and up!  No drug/discount store . I love Blush Mystery !

Most definately! If you go to their site, they hide nothing, you can look at past boxes and its a good mix of hair care (high end,I got a 20 dollar bottle of salt spray ) and makeup (full size Cailyn)  and expensive serums that retail 20 and up!  No drug/discount store . I love Blush Mystery !
I checked out some of the past boxes, they look great. Thanks for feeding my addiction... lol.

Back