Touch-up essentials!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't tend to find that I need to touch up during the day except for my lip gloss so I always carry one. Just whatever gloss I happen to be wearing that day. But that's it.

I always carry my compact powder and whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I carry a lot of crap, but I mainly use a lippie product as my main form of touch up.And it changes on a dily basis, so by the end of the week, i have a crap load of lipsticks and glosses at the bottom of my purse.

That sounds like me. Last I checked I had about 8 different lipsticks and glosses in my bag. 9 now that I bought a new lipstick yesterday and have been wearing it today.

I dont touch up..My make-up stays in place all day long untill I wash it off thanks to make-up base
wink.gif

I do carry 4 lipglosses and a lipbalm

i don't carry that much round with me... just some liquid liner, lip gloss, lip balm and concealer if my skins bad.

all i would carry when i go out

would be black eyeliner, and maybe blush.

if my eyeshadow gets ruined i'm to lazy to re-do it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I carry a lot of crap, but I mainly use a lippie product as my main form of touch up.And it changes on a dily basis, so by the end of the week, i have a crap load of lipsticks and glosses at the bottom of my purse.

I think Rosie anwered at the same time as me... I totally carry al this stuff with me, when in actuality, I have no time to reapply or touchup as well!!!

I feel sort of guilty for taking time to reapply.

That's SO me lol I carry a lipgloss that I used that day at always end up with a bag full lol I also carry blot powder and I don't know if tweezers count lol but I always carry those
smile.gif

I always carry a nude lipstick (mac-myth), nude gloss (mac-c thur), a pink gloss (this random ulta gloss in 'baby'), my burts bees chapstick, lip pencil (mac - subculture), my tinted moisturizer (laura mercier in nude), a brown-black mascara, and random mini bath and body works body sprays..

I really only do a touch up though if I go somewhere after work or sometimes gloss up before walking in the door at work...because sometimes after work I look a hot mess hahah

I have my stuff in a little makeup bag, I have a powder, a bronzer, a blush trio from CG, a black eyeliner, a light brown one for my brows, a sharpener, and a lipstick and lipgloss.

I only really reapply my eyeliner and gloss. Unless like Liz said, I'm going to have a long day and some of it melts.

I carry everything I used on my face that day. I have a separate makeup bag that I put everything (except piggies I'm afraid that they will spill out) into.

I have like 4 lipsticks and 6 lipglosses in my bag bc there's always a few of them that I am trying to use up because I don't like them that much anymore. I am pretty much addicted to chapstick and lipgloss. I don't care if people see it 'cuz my lip gloss is poppin!

clean and clear blotting paper

MAC plush glass in posh it up

kiehl's facial fuel lip balm

compact mirror

I always carry in my bag:

- MAC Blot Powder and a retractable brush

- Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in brown black

- Some lipglosses and my trusty CARMEX
smile.gif

- Oh, and of course my beloved blotting sheets!

Back