Touring New York City

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol Mac Pro! haha. but there's one in SF
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz haha. but there's one in SF
smile.gif
I know! But you should still visit it. Just to see what it is like.

Originally Posted by Marisol I know! But you should still visit it. Just to see what it is like. i probably would though! lol

Originally Posted by Liz i probably would though! lol I am going to Mexico next week and I am going to see if I can go to one of their counters. Maybe they have different items there. I hope they have some totally different postcards. That would be awesome for my collection.

marisol im so jelous! also yu coul jus walk round town n look for all the counterfit sellers lol...sum of their stuff yu cant tell the diff from the real. lyk las tym i was in greece i got an imitation prada for 25$ canadian, was a steal, n looks real. on a side note i didnt no this b4 but i thought it was interestin...they hav all the stuff laid out on big carpets n wen the cops come round they just roll em up and go sum wher else hehe i thought that was quite funny

I have always wanted to go to New York! My friend and I were planning to go this year for our 30th bdays. Then she got pregnant with twins. lol Maybe we can make it for our 35th!

Originally Posted by GreekLatina marisol im so jelous! also yu coul jus walk round town n look for all the counterfit sellers lol...sum of their stuff yu cant tell the diff from the real. lyk las tym i was in greece i got an imitation prada for 25$ canadian, was a steal, n looks real. on a side note i didnt no this b4 but i thought it was interestin...they hav all the stuff laid out on big carpets n wen the cops come round they just roll em up and go sum wher else hehe i thought that was quite funny are you talking about NY or mexico (because you said marisol)? the NYPD has closed down a lot of those fake sellers and it's funny because they do the same thing when they see a cop: roll it all up and walk away like nothing's happening. in china town, they have a "secret" room that has all the fakes LOL

Originally Posted by GreekLatina marisol im so jelous! also yu coul jus walk round town n look for all the counterfit sellers lol...sum of their stuff yu cant tell the diff from the real. lyk las tym i was in greece i got an imitation prada for 25$ canadian, was a steal, n looks real. on a side note i didnt no this b4 but i thought it was interestin...they hav all the stuff laid out on big carpets n wen the cops come round they just roll em up and go sum wher else hehe i thought that was quite funny Yeah, they do sell some of the fake ones but they are really bad quality.

Back