Train Case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! I wish I bought one in USA!!! I paid £200 British Pounds for mine! Thats like $400!!! Geeees Robbed again!

Wow I just had a look at beauty - boxes.com!!!! Thats fab! Thank you very muchos! x

I got mine from ebay and I'm very happy with it (except it's a bit hard to close sometimes). It was a good deal, if you search for "aluminum makeup case" on ebay you should get plenty of results.

I have a MAC train case that I've had for 2 yrs now and it is truly a gem. The price is a bit steep ($200), but its defintely well worth it.

I saw one in Sephora the other day. It was very similar to MAC's.

I recently bought a caboodles one from Walmart. They have two sizes. I bought the one that is $25.00 Canadian. The other one, which is larger, cost around $40.00 Canadian. They have them in black or silver. When I came back all the black ones were gone. There not bad for a train case, but noticed they only sell them at Christmas time.

I have a big caboodles traincase I bought at target for I think $25 bucks. It's awesome but is already too small for my collection.

I purchased one on Ebay for $30.00 including shipping. It is an aluminum case, with 4 compartments that pull out (2 pull out to the left, 2 pull out to the right) they come with dividers the you can place where you want, so you can keep everything tiddy. And also a very large compartment under those 4 pull out ones. 1 of the P/O compartments can hold 12 MAC E/S in thier boxes ( 2 rows of 6). So I have 24 E/S in the 2 top most compartmens. The the middle compartments can hold your burshes, pencils, or what have you. I recommend a train case if you like to keep your M/U neat and tiddy. Plus this one came with a shoulder strap for when you are on the go, and latches that lock w/ a key. Whew ... Hope that helps!

Back