Trouble covering blemish

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've been having trouble lately with covering a blemish. I currently try and cover it up by applying green concealer over the blemish, then I apply regular concealer over it to match my skin tone. I then wait a few minutes for it to dry. However, the problem is when I buff on my foundation, the blemish still shows through the foundation, its like its been rubbed off. I try to buff lightly around the area but it doesn't seem to help. If anyone could give me some advice it'd be great.

Reaction score
I don't bother with the green cover up. Go for Benefit Boi-ing industrial concealer. Apply some before the foundation and a tiny bit after to blend. It's a paste.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I had no luck with Boi-ing.

I would apply corrector and concealer after foundation. There is no rule stating you need to do it before. Also, you could try mixing the green concealer with a silicone primer and apply before foundation if you really want to apply it before foundation.

Reaction score
Really? Guess everyone is different. I love the stuff when I need it, it has never let me down.

Reaction score
Forget the green concealer, it's a pain in itself because you have to cover it. Try applying your foundation first, then your concealer, and you can try layering as well. For my rosacea i apply two good coats of foundation and finish with a bit of concealer where needed. Then seal it with translucent powder.

Latest posts