Tutti Dolci line by Bath and Body Works

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody tried this line yet? I haven't but my friend got the Tutti Dolce Lip gloss in Crème Brulee and it smells so good! The line looks so cute on BBW's website.

tutti.creme_body_wash_capsule.jpg

I've seen it - but have yet to try it... I think it may be on my list the next time I'm at the mall... Looks like it would smell good! If anyone else tries it, please post your thoughts!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have the cinnamon frosting moisturizing souffle... and seriously, I just wanna eat it!
icon_lol.gif
It smells so good! It is very buttery and moisturizing, too.

I also have the chocolate fondue and creme brulee glosses, both are also nice. The chocolate is pretty pigmented, and since I'm kinda a chicken when it comes to "dramatic" lips, I put it on sparingly. The creme brulee gloss is pretty much just a clear, sparkly gloss when on.

Pretty much all the stuff in the Tutti Dolce line smells like this: "YUMMY!!"
biggrin.gif

yummm, i love love love the tutti dolci line =) i have the creme brulee lip gloss and perfume. they both are great. even better, i got the lip gloss for free. i got a coupon in my e-mail for a free gloss with ANY purchase. so i purchased burt's bees beeswax lip balm for $2.50 and got the free gloss, my fave balm AND a great gloss for $2.50, i was like scoreeee. i want the moisturizing souffle, but $19 for a moisturizer is, in my view, too much money.

Originally Posted by Linab5 Oh my, this is an ancient thread... LOL! LOL
i tried the glosses when they were giving them away for free when they first came out, with a coupon, but i didn't like them at all! i don't like anything i put on my face to be sweet-smelling or i'll just eat it off, i'm such a pig
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL
i tried the glosses when they were giving them away for free when they first came out, with a coupon, but i didn't like them at all! i don't like anything i put on my face to be sweet-smelling or i'll just eat it off, i'm such a pig
wink.gif

omg lol yeah!! that printable coupon thing!! ommmggg i never got to use it and i was so maD!

My mom uses the Angel Food Souffle and it is AMAZING. She always smells like cookies. I'm constantly threatening to take it back with me when I go home lol.

I received the Creme Brulee Honey Bath and Sugar Wafer Shower Creme for Christmas and they are both YUMMY! I have to use the honey bath sparingly with my sensitive skin, but no problems at all with the shower creme.

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL
wink.gif

Haha, I've borrowed my friends before, and they are very sweet smelling and tasting, it's hard to resist a taste! LOL. I think I would rather buy a $1 symphony bar than a $10 lipgloss that i want to eat. LOL Some of the body sprays and EDT smell divine, though. I just have my heart set on Aquolina Pink Sugar, I want to try that so bad, but it's only at Sephora, I think.
frown.gif

Yummmmmmmmmmmy Tutti Dolci Raspberry Granita is terrific and as someone else said the Angel Food Cake is great too. Love the Buff and Souffle, yum. Makes your skin feel smooth.

To bad they quit making many of the scents at Bath and Body. And Raspberry Granita is one of them. *:-(

Bath & Body store is open online now.

I love the fruit scents they smell so clean to me.

Sunny

I have only tried the Tutti Dolci Lipgloss so far and I am really starting to love them. They have a very similar texture to MAC Lipglass and taste good. I bought a ton of them when they had them for $5 each but haven't tested all the colors yet.

My favs in the Tuttie Dulci line are Sugar Wafer, Cinnamon Frosting, and Lemon Meringue. I'm more of a fan of the lighter scents in the line, which is weird b/c I love the dc Chocolate Fondue lip gloss and I love Jaqua scents(i.e. Buttercream frosting)...meh I'm weird

Latest posts

Back