Tutti Dolci

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
So I went to the bath and body works sale and I got some Tutti Dolci moisturizing souffle in cinnamon frosting. I have been wanting this stuff forever and I bought it on sale. And now the sad part.......Its being discontinued!!
icon_cry.gif
I talked with the lady who worked there and she says its going away. I don't know why but I think its the best smelling one. I used some the other day all over and the smell literally stayed for the whole day! I am really disapointed! I don't know anyone who likes it, thats probably why its being discontinued!! I like it! What about me?!! Sorry I feel like ranting-does any one else like this stuff?

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that Pretty_pink. I know how you must feel. I was upset when T&T went under and I love their products SO MUCH! Now, what am I gonna do when I run out?!?
icon_cry.gif

I saw the cinnamon l/g yesterday when I was at BB&W. I considered getting it for a second, but then I remembered that I banned myself from buying lipgloss. Do they go bad after a while? If not, stock up on 'em - like most glosses, I'm sure they'll last forever!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by pretty_pink13 So I went to the bath and body works sale and I got some Tutti Dolci moisturizing souffle in cinnamon frosting. I have been wanting this stuff forever and I bought it on sale. And now the sad part.......Its being discontinued!!
icon_cry.gif
I talked with the lady who worked there and she says its going away. I don't know why but I think its the best smelling one. I used some the other day all over and the smell literally stayed for the whole day! I am really disapointed! I don't know anyone who likes it, thats probably why its being discontinued!! I like it! What about me?!! Sorry I feel like ranting-does any one else like this stuff?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pretty_pink13 So I went to the bath and body works sale and I got some Tutti Dolci moisturizing souffle in cinnamon frosting. I have been wanting this stuff forever and I bought it on sale. And now the sad part.......Its being discontinued!!
icon_cry.gif
I talked with the lady who worked there and she says its going away. I don't know why but I think its the best smelling one. I used some the other day all over and the smell literally stayed for the whole day! I am really disapointed! I don't know anyone who likes it, thats probably why its being discontinued!! I like it! What about me?!! Sorry I feel like ranting-does any one else like this stuff? i better get me some now before they put in on ebay for crazy money
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Reaction score
I think its just the scent, the cinnamon kind that is being discontinued the chocolate fondue one might be discontinued soon too. I don't know, I don't really like the rest of the scents the cinnamon was so yummy!

Reaction score
Apparently the chocolate fonodue one is going also. They had lots of stuff in this scent on sale.

Reaction score
Chocolate Fondue smells yummy. I have to remember to grab some before its too late!

Reaction score
Holy crap the chocolate fondue is being discontinued. NOOO ok i'm hitting up B&BW this week after work. Although I shouldn't because I've spent almost $50 there in the past two wks...

Reaction score
I hate it when that happens. About 10-11 years ago Maybelline discontinued an eye liner pencil that was the best pencil I'd EVER used. It was so smooth and glided on perfectly. It was almost impossible to make a mistake with this pencil.

I was so upset I actually called them to try and get them to change their mind. They wouldn't listen. Imagine that.
icon_rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Hope you can stock up on the souffle before it's totally gone.

Reaction score
This brand isn't available in Italy, are their products so good (especially lipglosses)
confused.gif
Just curious
icon_wink.gif

Liz

Reaction score
i see tutti dulci stuff at an outlet store in gilroy, ca i didn't see anything that i liked. their stuff is overly sweet smelling

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz their stuff is overly sweet smelling Hummmm, a cheaper version of Dessert beauty products?

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mirtilla Hummmm, a cheaper version of Dessert beauty products? i don't know. i just smelled a couple of things and didn't like them. plus they were at an outlet, so who knows who has tested them
icon_eek.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz plus they were at an outlet, so who knows who has tested them
icon_eek.gif
Ewww.. beauty outlets are "dangerous" from this point of view
frown.gif

Reaction score
Hey ladies - if you go to Ulta store, I found that their Chocolate Swirl body wash and lotion smells just like Tutti Dolce's Chocolate Fondue !!!
claps.gif
icon_exclaim.gif

Reaction score
Are the lippies goign away too? I have Creme Brulie', Sugar Wafer and Angel food cake and I love them....I hope the lipglosses stay

Latest posts