Twisted Fayte Eye Spices

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What does everybody think of these? I was thinking of getting the swatch set just to see what they are like. But don't want to spend all that money without hearing what you guys had to say first! Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by starnight What does everybody think of these? I was thinking of getting the swatch set just to see what they are like. But don't want to spend all that money without hearing what you guys had to say first! Thanks in advance! I've heard mixed reviews on these..They've got such an awesome color selection though..I think it's just one of those things you have to experience for yourself

Hi Starnight, Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly are are they? Ime not sure what a swatch set is. I am guessing they are colored contact lenses, but i haven't a clue.

Originally Posted by candy Hi Starnight, Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly are are they? Ime not sure what a swatch set is. I am guessing they are colored contact lenses, but i haven't a clue. Eye Spices are like MAC pigments but a whole lot more glitter i think. The swatch set is like a set of samples of the range of colours. Here's the link if you want to take a look: https://twistedfayte.com/makeover.asp

Back