Two quick nail tips I've picked up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great tips, thank you so much for letting us know
smile.gif
I'm so happy b/c I've just ordered Bubble Bath on 8ty8beauty.com (as OPI n/p cost a bomb in Italy), can't wait for my package to arrive!!!

I'm too nice... I gave my Bubble Bath to the Director of Communications here at work since she loved it so much. Now, I gotta get a new one LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm too nice... I gave my Bubble Bath to the Director of Communications here at work since she loved it so much. Now, I gotta get a new one LOL! Really? I agree, you've to buy a new one asap *lol*
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice tips, too bad I don't give two hoots about how my nails look as long as they're clean! LOL!
laughing.gif
I'm so lazy when it comes to nails! Same here. I end up bying some nail polishes every once in a while, but usually I'm too lazy to do my nails.
Thanks for the tips Aquilah! I might try that OPI sometime anyway.

I really like this color. My nails look so nice and clean like i got a manicure at the nail salon.

great tips! what was the website that had the good prices of opi nail polish? i love the opi russian collection. midnight in moscow and russian navy are my favorites.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif 1) For a quick "instant manicure" and nicely buffed looking nails, just apply a nice coat of OPI Ridge Filler and some clear coat on top. Makes your nails look like you just stepped out of the salon. i agree and double agree with that one. just a coat of ridge filler and a coat of colorfix and you're good to go ! i love Mavala !

I LOVE Bubble Bath!!! Use it pretty much every time I do my nails
smile.gif

Thanks for the tips!

Back