Udderly sMOOth udder cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lemming alert! I've always heard about it, but never tried it. Ditto for the lemmings! I've heard of it as a hand cream and always wanted to try it but kept trying other stuff... Hmmm! I might be checking this out tomorrow...
eusa_whistle.gif

It's been around forever, and it's good stuff. It's popular amongst seamstress' because it doesn't leave a residue that can transfer onto fabrics etc!

I mainly use this on my hands. It does soften the skin but the smell *sheesh*. I can live without it.

You can purchase the travel size. I bought mine at Target. Walgreens might have the travel size but don't quote me on that.

report back with your opinions, whoever's trying it!

Originally Posted by WhitneyF /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does yours kind of have a pearly look to it? Mine does and for some reason that makes me like it even more.
add_twinkle.gif
nope! not on me. cool, though! i wish i got that.

Originally Posted by beautynista /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it scented? it is and at first, it pissed me off, but i'm over it.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif CVS here I come! i was going to buy it but it said UDDER cream..I love you jenny! Ooooh CVS here I come! open them dang doors!..and Its really cheap..$3.99. Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just got mine.
smile.gif
...How many hours ago was it that I said I wanted it?..haha..I dont waste time at all. LMAO! you're too cute. let us know how you like it!

i looked for it today at walmart and they didnt have it,darn i will have to go to cvs i hope they have it
smile.gif

This is my never fail hand lotion. I think it is as good as cetaphil cream!! I get the 99cent travel size one for my hand lotion on the go.

hmm i don't think we have this particular brand in holland, but we do have uddercream, so i'll just try that. Thanks for the info

my boyfriend uses this on his hands and he loves it. and i love it because his hands aren't so dry. he loves cows so he though the name was the funniest thing.

My grandma really loves that stuff and I always use a bunch of it when I am there and I think it is great!

I like this cream but I've only tested it on my hands. It is a good cream; It made my hands feel smooth.

Back