UGG boots..ok for men??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they're one of the most common types of boots, I'm sure you've seen hundreds of people wearing them the past year alone. they seem to defy seasons--girls wear them with winter coats or booty shorts lol.

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't even know what Uggs look like. :- 

I think it's immature and dumb your friends are ranking on your bf's choice of shoes. 

If you wear them it's unavoidable that people might stare, simply because it's a rare sight to see guys wearing them--but that doesn't mean it's bad or that people are judging you. if your friends are really your friends, they might make fun but they won't really care. I have a friend who never wears pants, so we always joke when she does.

They're actually Mens shoes first. Surfers in Austalia invented them because their feet got cold. It's just that the celebrities that wore them first here were all Women, so people mistakingly think they are womens shoes. 

If your guy wants to wear Ugg boots, then he should wear them. Guys here wear them all the time and no one even bats an eye. I've never seen anyone even notice when a man was wearing Ugg boots. Usually they wear the shorter style in either black or the original color, and it just looks like a pair of boots. *shrug* 

I think the ones that look like ski/snow boots are okay. But classic UGGs look silly on men.

Back