Uggs: A fashion Do or Don't?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
OMG no PLEASSEE tell them to put them away for good!

Living in CA like I do, its looks super strange to me

seeing someone wearing

UGG's and shorts and tank top.


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi overallbeauty! Just wanted to WELCOME You to MakeupTalk!

If you have any questions etc, the moderators are here to help.

Thanks again





Originally Posted by OverallBeauty

OMG no PLEASSEE tell them to put them away for good!Living in CA like I do, its looks super strange to me

seeing someone wearing

UGG's and shorts and tank top.






 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
I agree with you OverallBeauty and PnkCosmo. I think they look funny when someone is wearing them here in California. Definitely a fashion Don't.

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo As in......Please, Please DON'T!! LMAO! I agree with everyone here aswell. NO, DON'T DO IT!
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
I felt welcomed before I even sign up! This is one of the best sites I have even seen!

But on topic I still think UGG's got to go, I'm still waiting for someone to change my mind!


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey That is great to hear Overallbeauty! We aim to welcome!






Originally Posted by OverallBeauty

I felt welcomed before I even sign up! This is one of the best sites I have even seen!
But on topic I still think UGG's got to go, I'm still waiting for someone to change my mind!






 
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
644
Reaction score
0
I say these are a big fashion don't. Maybe if you lived in Siberia or Alaska and had to harness up the sled dog's to go to town for supplies, but here in Florida one would only look foolish wearing these, they do sell them here though, just won't catch me wearing them.

Here is a pair designed by Celine Dion for a charity auction, she did it for a good cause but I say they look like someone kicked the crap out of Cousin It from the Adams family


https://www05.gottahaveit.com/auctio...mg=010250A.jpg

 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Hi OverallBeauty (great name!), welcome to MUT. looking forward to reading your posts!

Originally Posted by OverallBeauty OMG no PLEASSEE tell them to put them away for good!
Living in CA like I do, its looks super strange to me

seeing someone wearing

UGG's and shorts and tank top.


 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
OMG!! It looks like the bottom Ugg has a toupee, and the top Ugg has extensions!

Heinous!

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 I say these are a big fashion don't. Maybe if you lived in Siberia or Alaska and had to harness up the sled dog's to go to town for supplies, but here in Florida one would only look foolish wearing these, they do sell them here though, just won't catch me wearing them.
Here is a pair designed by Celine Dion for a charity auction, she did it for a good cause but I say they look like someone kicked the crap out of Cousin It from the Adams family


https://www05.gottahaveit.com/auctio...mg=010250A.jpg

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Uggs for the most part are UGG-LY! LOL I think they only look good on 1 out of

10 people that wear them... I'd look like an idiot wearing those...

 

Latest posts

Top