Uggs: A fashion Do or Don't?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG no PLEASSEE tell them to put them away for good!

Living in CA like I do, its looks super strange to me

seeing someone wearing

UGG's and shorts and tank top.
eek.gif

Hi overallbeauty! Just wanted to WELCOME You to MakeupTalk!

If you have any questions etc, the moderators are here to help.

Thanks again

Originally Posted by OverallBeauty

OMG no PLEASSEE tell them to put them away for good!Living in CA like I do, its looks super strange to me

seeing someone wearing

eek.gif

I agree with you OverallBeauty and PnkCosmo. I think they look funny when someone is wearing them here in California. Definitely a fashion Don't.

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo As in......Please, Please DON'T!! LMAO! I agree with everyone here aswell. NO, DON'T DO IT!

icon_biggrin.gif
I felt welcomed before I even sign up! This is one of the best sites I have even seen!

But on topic I still think UGG's got to go, I'm still waiting for someone to change my mind!
icon_lol.gif

Hey That is great to hear Overallbeauty! We aim to welcome!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by OverallBeauty

icon_biggrin.gif
I felt welcomed before I even sign up! This is one of the best sites I have even seen!
But on topic I still think UGG's got to go, I'm still waiting for someone to change my mind!
icon_lol.gif

I say these are a big fashion don't. Maybe if you lived in Siberia or Alaska and had to harness up the sled dog's to go to town for supplies, but here in Florida one would only look foolish wearing these, they do sell them here though, just won't catch me wearing them.

Here is a pair designed by Celine Dion for a charity auction, she did it for a good cause but I say they look like someone kicked the crap out of Cousin It from the Adams family
icon_lol.gif

https://www05.gottahaveit.com/auctio...mg=010250A.jpg

Hi OverallBeauty (great name!), welcome to MUT. looking forward to reading your posts!

Originally Posted by OverallBeauty OMG no PLEASSEE tell them to put them away for good!
Living in CA like I do, its looks super strange to me

seeing someone wearing

eek.gif

OMG!! It looks like the bottom Ugg has a toupee, and the top Ugg has extensions!

Heinous!

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 I say these are a big fashion don't. Maybe if you lived in Siberia or Alaska and had to harness up the sled dog's to go to town for supplies, but here in Florida one would only look foolish wearing these, they do sell them here though, just won't catch me wearing them.
Here is a pair designed by Celine Dion for a charity auction, she did it for a good cause but I say they look like someone kicked the crap out of Cousin It from the Adams family
icon_lol.gif

https://www05.gottahaveit.com/auctio...mg=010250A.jpg

Uggs for the most part are UGG-LY! LOL I think they only look good on 1 out of

10 people that wear them... I'd look like an idiot wearing those...

Latest posts

Back