Ugh man issues.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, how classic. When they have you, they dont value you but the minute you are gone, its like they cease to breathe. I agree with everyone else, good riddance. He disrespects your "friend" by telling you that and he definitely will do the same to her some day. Karma's a *****.

End of the day sweety sounds like you have moved on with your life, met someone new are becoming happy again. You must have had your reasons for ending the relationship before and for him to get with your friend when he said he did not even want her is wrong and against the code as so many people put it because due to that if you two had stayed friends he would have always have been around you more so than now. Sounds to me like he got with your friend or ex friend so he could still be around you and maybe now he realises you have nothing to do with her and are moving on and now cannot take it.

Wow, I understand that you can feel bad, but you really should ignore him, he hurt you and you should not feel guilty about hurting him, you have a boyfriend, you are in live and he shoul be smart enough to understant that he is part of the past and that you don't like him, what did he expect?! I hate guys who do that, to me it's just manipulation and they just want what they can't have. He probably realized he made a mistake but it's his problem and he shouldn't break what you have with your boyfriend.

wow, im so glad that u have a better man, this reminds me of the past
frown.gif

I think he wants to be out of his current relationship and he wants to go for something more familiar. He wants to make sure you'd accept him first before letting go of the other girl. Ugh, guys are so pathetic. They can't even makeup their minds. Don't even give him the time of the day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by chaoticxred /img/forum/go_quote.gif and the ex.. well.. he's history.

There's a reason he's your EX and you're right, he is HISTORY. Stay with your man if you're happy and eventually your ex will move on.

Back