Uh oh.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Uh oh.........
icon_eek.gif

HURRICANE_WILMA.sff_NY114_20051020221629.jpg

How many is that this year? Holy crap!

I have a friend who was supposed to be on a cruise in the Caribbean and I don't know whether or not his wife are ok. My cousin (the one whose wedding I went to) was supposed to have her honeymoon in Cancun and I just heard this morning that they evacuated the area.

I pray for the safety of all affected by this hurricane.

Tony lives in California. I was saying the same thing tho! too many hurricanes this year already!!

I cannot wait for the hurricane season to be over at the end of this month. Enough destruction already! Having gone through Hurricane Andrew and losing the house, I know what it feels like and then my Dad's house was destroyed last year by the hurricane that hit Jamaica. I finally finished rebuilding the house there before this year's hurricane season so I have been on pins on needles.

that's why i could never live over in those areas
frown.gif
i hope this one isn't as bad as the other two
frown.gif

The only good thing is u get fair warning and can leave and hopefully one has insurance.

Originally Posted by Liz that's why i could never live over in those areas
frown.gif
i hope this one isn't as bad as the other two
frown.gif

It must be so scary for the people in the areas that are affected.. *prayers for all*

this is definitely scary. i hope everything and everyone will be okay.

i wonder if NY's ever had a hurricane. keep in mind, when you think to yourself, what, is jen this ignorant? i'm 18. i haven't been around too long LOL

my prayers definitely go out to them! all this destruction should definitely open up people's eyes. if these things don't make you believe I don't know what will!
icon_sad.gif

If I hear the Tampa Bay area needs to leave, I am outta here!!!! So far though were are on alert

Originally Posted by Bhav It's terrible...
Hope your friend and cousin are ok Marisol.

Thanks Bhav!
Lisa, please be careful.

Latest posts

Back