• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ulta Friends & Family Sale !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be more than happy to send some out. I do ask that whoever wants one send a Self addressed stamped envelope. Please PM me if you are still interested! I'd rather not post my address on the thread. Thanks !

The sale begins on the 27th so please send the SASE by the 22nd.

Originally Posted by Laura Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Employees hand them out to friends and family. We arent allowed to hand them out in the store or in the parking lot. I have a stack of them if you would like one.
smile.gif
i would love one

Thanks to everyone who PM'ed me! I have replied to everyone who messaged me and will send out your coupons as soon as I get the SASE!

I will no longer be replying to messages after tonight as I have run out of the coupons!!

Thanks again ladies! =)

I am confused about the post card. Are u supposed to get it if u have their loyalty card or is this something u have to get from the store? Can u go in and ask for one? Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Employees hand them out to friends and family. We arent allowed to hand them out in the store or in the parking lot. I have a stack of them if you would like one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would love one!! Thank you for offering them to us!

Originally Posted by Laura Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks to everyone who PM'ed me! I have replied to everyone who messaged me and will send out your coupons as soon as I get the SASE!

I will no longer be replying to messages after tonight as I have run out of the coupons!!

Thanks again ladies! =)

Quoting this so that everyone sees it ^

Oh i dint mean to ask Laura, she already did mention that she is out of postcards. My intention was to ask any one else who is onboard and have a spare one . And yes i forgot to write "apart from Laura" as there is another lady saying in this thread that she sometimes get such postcard from her friend.

So those who got the postcards can assist me that whether it is applicable to instore only or is this

offer will be available for online shopping as well? Would appreciate it 
smile.gif

Does anyone know for sure if you can use this on the prestige cosmetics that Ulta coupons normally excluded?

I have been making a huge list of stuff to buy on the 27th, but now I'm not sure if this coupon will work.

Ladies, check your mail because I got a large postcard from Ulta in the mail today.

20% off your entire in-store purchase Jan 27- Feb 2.  Valid on all regular and sale merchandise and any one salon service.  NOT valid on fragrance, Lancome, Clinique, Urban Decay, Dermalogica, Benefit Brow Bar Services, CHI Touch Dryer and clearance merchandise.  Cannot be combined with other Ulta coupon offers.  Limited to one per customer, per visit. 

Back