Ulta Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats an awesome haul! I have both those exact same Rimmel lipliners, I love them! I dont use Pure very often though, its pretty bright lol.

And I was just about to buy some of that cream Rimmel eyeshadow yesterday, the ones that say stir it up, but I havent had the best results with low end cream eyeshadows. How do you like the one you got?

Wow!! What a haul!! So you mean with all that Chanel from work you still have to go to Ulta for more? Lol

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thats an awesome haul! I have both those exact same Rimmel lipliners, I love them! I dont use Pure very often though, its pretty bright lol.
And I was just about to buy some of that cream Rimmel eyeshadow yesterday, the ones that say stir it up, but I havent had the best results with low end cream eyeshadows. How do you like the one you got?

Yeah, I really like the lipliners! I like the cream shadows as a base but I don't have as much control with them as I do with a powdered shadow. I haven't tried higher end cream shadows, though, so I can't offer a comparison.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!! What a haul!! So you mean with all that Chanel from work you still have to go to Ulta for more? Lol Yep! You can never have enough makeup!
biggrin.gif

Back