**Ultimate Beauty Junkie Review Contest!!**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can i just ask, at the top where we get to rate each product out of five, for the price it says to rate 1 when dirt cheap and 5 when extremely expensive.. shouldn't it be the other way round? that way if i rate something as really expensive it looks on the overall rating like its a good thing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Come on ladies! Ive only seen one tweet. We can do better than that!! That's an extra entry once a day!!!

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to win!!!!!!!!!! heheh! So do I!!!

Andi, MynameisAnna, you ladies are getting it!!!!
11.gif

great job!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi, MynameisAnna, you ladies are getting it!!!!
11.gif

great job!

heheh thanks! but i think Maysie is the one with most of them! she deserves some applauding as well!
11.gif

I´m usually not very competitive...but that changed with this contest lol

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Come on ladies! Ive only seen one tweet. We can do better than that!! That's an extra entry once a day!!! thanks for the reminder, I had already forgotten about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back