under eye circles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Jane Iredale CircleDelete concealer very much. The pot is divided into two parts: one is a more pink shade and the other a yellow shade. The yellowish one is great for covering circles and the pink is good for covering blue veins
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 some girls on here like bobbi brown's concealer. I´m one of them, I´m sure many of you know that
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 some girls on here like bobbi brown's concealer. yep, i'm one of them. it's not the best, but it's the best i've ever used - and i've used LOTS.

Originally Posted by Jennifer yep, i'm one of them. it's not the best, but it's the best i've ever used - and i've used LOTS. so you actually DO like it Jennifer? glad to hear that. I agree, I´m sure there are one or two better ones out there, but the BB is still one of the best.
I meant to try out Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage but couldn´t get it on my last US trip. I heard great things about that one

Originally Posted by Arielle so you actually DO like it Jennifer? glad to hear that. I agree, I´m sure there are one or two better ones out there, but the BB is still one of the best.
I meant to try out Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage but couldn´t get it on my last US trip. I heard great things about that one

That Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage is great stuff! If we're thinking about the same thing... it's the light reflecting powder, right?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux That Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage is great stuff! If we're thinking about the same thing... it's the light reflecting powder, right? is it really a powder?? I thought it was a high-coverage concealer?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 some girls on here like bobbi brown's concealer. I'm a Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer fan too! And i use Dior Skinflash on top (woah that pen is magic!) and voila, circles disappear..

Originally Posted by Laura I'm a Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer fan too! And i use Dior Skinflash on top (woah that pen is magic!) and voila, circles disappear.. where can i get bobbi brown?

Originally Posted by Arielle so you actually DO like it Jennifer? glad to hear that. I agree, I´m sure there are one or two better ones out there, but the BB is still one of the best. yeah, i like it, but only because of the corrector and concealer together. i don't think i'd pay what, $44 for both at the same time?

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 where can i get bobbi brown? i got mine at nordstrom. they have a counter there. it's not sold at sephora, unfortunately
frown.gif

You can also get Bobbi Brown online at http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/ if you can guess your color, I know there's no store near me .... You look pretty fair like me and some girls recommended that I get the porcelain color (the lightest one) ... however I still haven't got the nerve up to spend that much money on it, I keep hoping I'll find a miracle drugstore concealor first!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back