Under eye Dark Circles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have dark circles under my eyes. What can I do to get rid of them. I can't leave home without using concealer. Please help.

Some people have genetic pre-disposition to them and those are really hard to fight without makeup.

Some people have other factors. Make sure you are drinking enough water, sleeping consistently well, not smoking, not drinking excessively, eating properly, exercising daily, and avoiding stress as much as possible. They sound simple but these are all things that contribute to getting that tired look that makes our skin look tired and unhealthy.

Aside from those factors you can make sure the area stays moisturized. You can use cucumbers to reduce swelling. Chill thin slices and put them over your eyes for 10 minutes.

Thank you for the information. I do stay up late all the time. I will take your advice and see what results I get.

i use to get dark circles.  I tried many different creams to hydrate the air.. but a thin layer for vaseline did the trick! i dont wake up with dark circles any more.  im hooked on it

I'm one of those "predispositioned" people. My blood vessels are just too close to the skin and the skin itself is way too thin. You can actually see the veins when I'm not wearing makeup! My derm said I could try using retinoids to increase the skin's collagen production which can help make it thicker over time. I guess it did help a little but not drastically enough to make me stop using concealer every day.

I am predisposed as well..plus I work nights, so boo...I haven't really found any miracle products or methods that have drastically changed my under eye circles..so I'm a lover of concealer!

You can beat one egg white until hard and apply it under your eyes for 20 minutes, that should help with dark circles under the eye.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank God for concealer! 

Have you ever tried Anarca, in a cream form it helps bruising to heal faster and I have found it helps reduce my dark circles.

Egg whites help to tighten the skin Prep H does the same thing but I have never found them to reduce darkness.

Hi, i have couple of suggestion for you:

1. Eat healthy

2. Stop rubbing your eyes

3. rest

4. Cold for the eyes

5. Drink milk

6. Apply rose water

7. Wear sunglass

8. Sleep well and

9. No late night drink

Hopefully it would you help. Thanks

What Elizabethhh told is correct.That things will help you to not get Dark Circles.According to scientists research it is caused by capillaries that leak blood close the skin's surface. When this blood begins to oxidize, it turns a bluish red color, similar to an ugly bruise. And since the skin under the eyes is very thin, this leads to the appearance of the embarrassing bags and dark circles. I used Revitol cream and i got very good results as i did't any other cream.You should try it.

Latest posts

Back