Underwear purse

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
underwear.jpg

£6.95 from I Want One of Those Features

• A very cool purse that has been designed like a pair of 70's style y-fronts.
  • Keep your money safely zipped away in 3 garishly gorgeous designs.
  • Choose between Rainbows, Hearts, and Cherries.
  • Size: 17.5 x 12.5 x 1 cm
SOURCE
What do you think?

I don't like them, but I think they're funny!

I think it's cute but it's a little too girly for me. I would buy it for my Goddaughters momma though it is totally something that would make her smile.

I think its cute. lol I would get one iif it was small so i can use it as a make-up bag or even a coin purse.

haha it's cute! I'm not sure it's something I'd really use either, but they're kind of sweet and funny

I actually have a couple! back in high school when I was into things like that I bought some and I still like them and think they're cute!

they're sooo cute! lol i would totally use one of those. not in like a serious situation though. just for laughs!!

Haha they're cute, I like the cherry one! I think young teen girls would probably like these.

I have a small one of these. I got it years ago when I worked at Wet Seal. I just keep lipsticks in it. I thought it was goofy. so I bought it. I wouldn't use it as a purse in public or anything though.

It's pink and It has icecream cones all over it.
laughing.gif

I don't know. Not sure if I could walk around with a pair of panties as my purse. Silly yet cute idea though.
smile.gif

They are cute but when I'm out trying hard NOT to draw undue attention to myself... I don't think so.. Lol.

I think they're cute in a kitschy way. I'd use them in my overnight bag for traveling or maybe as a change purse in my tote bag.

Back