Unidentified skin problem - black/silver shiny marks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning!

My name is Krzysztof. Since 2020, I have been dealing with an irritating and incomprehensible problem about which I have not found any information by searching on the Internet myself, nor have I obtained information from many different dermatologists.

First, short introduction about my skin. I have vascular skin with tendence to very quickly become very dry (I have to moisturize at least every 2-3 days, even if I don't leave the house - if I don't do it, the skin starts to dry out and fall off, and I look like a mummy). In addition, there is recurrent erythema (after laser therapy it disappeared and it was beautiful, but after 3 years it came back and I will have to go for the laser therapy again) and atopic dermatitis (however, it only gets worse periodically, completely without any regimen). Depending on the "humor" of my skin - sometimes it's terrible, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's even as it should be (no red marks, etc., it's best in the morning after waking up). In this case, there is also no pattern. To sum up - a terrible combination.

Now to the description of the problem. In March 2020, a completely new problem appeared on my face. I didn't diagnose it at the beginning because it was similar to something like smashing a small insect on your face or getting dirty with a piece of coal - a small or medium-sized black/silver shiny mark on your face. Moreover, at the beginning these "traces" appeared in different places each time. I was completely unaware that something was happening - every time I thought I was dirty with something. This happens to me sometimes because I live in a house on the outskirts of Warsaw, we have a plot of land with a garden, so there is a lot of plants and animals, including various types of insects. We also burn coal and wood at home. Soon after, it got even worse - something like tiny black/silver hairs started to come out of the skin - you can see if they are in the pores or have already come out, you can get rid of them with your finger or wash them off. After about 3 weeks, I noticed that these were not random marks, they started appearing in the same places and then I immediately started going to dermatologists. I went to many different offices and clinics - everyone was shocked by what they saw. They claimed they had never encountered anything like this and couldn't give me any information about what it was. After examining the skin in these places, everyone unanimously told me that there was nothing in these places (neither on the skin nor under the skin) and they had no idea what it was. I am attaching photos. These skin problems will only appear in the area: under the eyes to the facial hair line. Getting rid of it temporarily is simple - this "dirt" disappears immediately after washing the area with anything containing water. However, I want to get rid of this thing permanently because it is driving me crazy (I don't know the reason, I don't know how to prevent it and it can happen to me at literally any time, it's hard to exist in society like this). The whole thing is really abnormal - contrary to logic, it appears to me even a few moments after cleansing my face with Cetaphil (blue for cleansing, green for moisturizing). So it doesn't matter whether the skin is polluted after a whole day outside or freshly cleansed.

Moreover, at approximately the same moment when it happened to me, an event took place which I associate with it from the perspective of time. I woke up one day, looked in the mirror and noticed that something was wrong - something had bitten / stung me at night (as I mentioned, it sometimes happens to me, I live in the suburbs of Warsaw and some insects sometimes get into the house). There was a large, reddened lump under my right eye. I didn't touch it, I didn't squeeze it. As usual, I only applied Nivea creams - the problem always disappeared and nothing happened. I went straight to the dermatology clinic I usually go to. I was told it was nothing special, just a twinge. I was advised to apply a cream that I received on prescription. After a few days, the lump changed a bit, some yellowish secretion began to come out (of course, I cleaned it all the time) - finally, after about 2 weeks, it decreased, disappeared and there was no trace left.

However, shortly after that, in practically the same place where the lump was, a small but visible redness appeared and then the skin darkened in gray/black (at first I thought it was on the skin but then I realized that it was under the skin) and that's it there, in my opinion, it became like a focus of this "dirt" - over time, I noticed how this black/silver something evidently slowly accumulates and then, during moments of physical exercise / increased temperature, it simply comes to the surface, outside the skin. After some time, it started to come out at completely random times and no matter what I do, even when I'm not doing anything (sometimes, e.g. when I wake up, I already have it). Since then, continuously until now, periodically - once everything is fine and nothing happens in this place (or in other places) (then you can clearly see that there is something black/gray under the skin or inside the skin in the place where the lump occurred), other times the place is very red and sometimes the dirt/substance is released there and leaves a large mark. Moreover, I recently conducted an experiment and left this "dirt" on my face after exercise - after about 30 minutes this substance dries and it is possible to get rid of it dry (at the beginning you can only wash it off, it cannot even be disturbed when dry).

Please help me diagnose or tell me what it could be. Alternatively, I will ask for the location of a clinic that can help me with this and has a laser that can remove it. I'm exhausted by this situation. Any toxins? Is anything eliminated from my body this way? Problems with any of the internal organs that manifest themselves in this way on the skin?

At the moment, the only solution I see is therapy in a traditional Chinese medicine salon (I ended up there because I have been working with the Chinese for many years and know a little about their culture). There are simply no other alternatives. At the end of 2021, I went for an interview/initial research to this very salon in Warsaw. After a few minutes of examination (without mentioning any other issues that ail me), the doctor told me exactly all the problems I was struggling with (sleeping problems, periodic stomach problems, etc.) - all the doctors on site told me that they had already seen him other patients with such skin conditions and it can be cured. Shortly thereafter, I separated from my long-time employer and was unemployed for over a year. This year I finally finished my bachelor's degree, I spent what I earned on my own for tuition fees. Only recently have I had my own source of income and soon I will finally be able to undergo Chinese medicine treatment.

Attachments

• We-Chat-Image-202103281651252.jpg
    We-Chat-Image-202103281651252.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • We-Chat-Image-202103281651255.jpg
    We-Chat-Image-202103281651255.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • We-Chat-Image-202103281651257.jpg
    We-Chat-Image-202103281651257.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • We-Chat-Image-2021032816512512.jpg
    We-Chat-Image-2021032816512512.jpg