Unmanageable Red Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just as the title says. It's out of control. It's pretty long and I love it that way. If it's short it's super poofy. It is thinned and layered. I shampoo and condition my hair every two days and put anti-frizz product in. I would give anything to be able to have nice, straight smooth hair, but I can never seem to get it that way. Any ideas?

When hair is shorter, there's less weight to keep it down..that's why the poof factor lol. Is it curly, wavy...any other concerns besides some frizz? You could always try a keratin treatment.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When hair is shorter, there's less weight to keep it down..that's why the poof factor lol. Is it curly, wavy...any other concerns besides some frizz?

You could always try a keratin treatment.
It's wavy. I'm not very good with beauty stuff lol. What's a keratin treatment?

You could try a hair mask to repair damage. Peel a sweet potato and boil it until slightly soft but not mushy. Let it cool and place it in a food processor. Add two tablespoons of honey, two tablespoons of vitamin E oil and half a cup of full fat plain Greek yogurt. Mix until creamy. Apply to your hair and then put on a shower cap. Wrap your hair with a hot towel for half an hour. Then shampoo and condition. Use paper towels or a cotton t shirt to gently squeeze excess water from your hair. Then, apply your hair serum and blow dry your hair. To get your hair straight without a flat iron, try a doobie/dubi wrap. Use a boar bristle brush to brush your hair all the way around one side of your head. Secure with bobby pins as you go. Leave until you have to got out. Simply remove the pins and brush your hair downwards.

Latest posts

Back