Unmentionably Cheeky - Panty Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Maggiedoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Like a drawstring bag?  Together, or in separate bags?

Linen bags or laundry bags are like these mesh bags with zippers. You can usually find them near ironing boards, etc. I like the fine mesh ones for bras and panties and the bigger ones for clothes. HTH!

Quote: Originally Posted by Agona /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Linen bags or laundry bags are like these mesh bags with zippers. You can usually find them near ironing boards, etc. I like the fine mesh ones for bras and panties and the bigger ones for clothes. HTH!
blush.gif
I thought you meant literally a linen bag. 

In my defense, when I googled "linen bag" what I found were bags made out of linen. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Agona /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I realized how confusing my post sounded after I read that.
 Well if ya hadn't said so, I would have just assumed it was me.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well if ya hadn't said so, I would have just assumed it was me.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL, if you haven't found them yet I know Bed Bath and Beyond sells them BTW :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by SamhopeM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL, if you haven't found them yet I know Bed Bath and Beyond sells them BTW :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a set there several years ago and it's still holding up strong. I toss a few pairs of panties in each bag (I get lazy and instead of just putting the more delicate ones in, I put them all in), and then I also put my tights/hose in a bag. Things last much longer. I try to remember to air dry (flat, if possible) all of my undergarments. I personally think it's the dryer that kills things the worst.

Quote: Originally Posted by ItsHollyAgain /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a set there several years ago and it's still holding up strong. I toss a few pairs of panties in each bag (I get lazy and instead of just putting the more delicate ones in, I put them all in), and then I also put my tights/hose in a bag. Things last much longer. I try to remember to air dry (flat, if possible) all of my undergarments. I personally think it's the dryer that kills things the worst.

I agree, I never put my delicates through the dryer. I have a handwash setting on my washer and use it for all my clothes but remove bras and undies and let them air dry.

I agree, I never put my delicates through the dryer. I have a handwash setting on my washer and use it for all my clothes but remove bras and undies and let them air dry.
I third this!

The new sizes are great and boy do they ship fast! Also, love the undies -and- their quirky sense of humor. I'm keeping this one, tho dropped it to the two a month plan. I mean, I can find 6 bucks doing laundry around here or lifting couch cushions.

I just subscribed to this box & I looooove it. So convenient to add a new color or style to my undie collection, keeps my hubby happy as well. I got size large and they are a perfect fit. I am definitely keeping this sub.

I found a linen bag, which does really help, thanks!  (Actually it was hiding under things on a shelf in my laundry room..
blush.gif
)

I'm really loving the newer styles, too.  Still cute, but with some slightly more practical/less delicate styles. 

Back