Updated - 5 random facts about YOU!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. This CDing thing is just another hobby for me.

2. I do seriously like makeup, beauty and fashion, maybe its the CDing that has kept me interested.

3. But for other hobbies I like working on my car and my computer(s). also like watching football & hockey. and for a activity like to work out and best of all go skiing!

4. I have 2 kids that are older

5. I am so-so about my job, but after a lot of years working there have a comfortable position and get 6 weeks vac a year.

6. I have a fabulous GF that i love very much who tolerates me and even helps me CD from time to time

7. I reread the title of this thread and of course I love to just break the rules from time to time, but only if it suits me

1. I collect things with wings. I love all fairies, angels, sprites, butterflies, etc.

2. I will not eat any animal meat on bone. Boneless only.

3. I love to draw pixel art.

4. I have a tremendous sense of smell which is a blessing and a curse, depending on surroundings.

5. I made cheese for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

1. now that our wedding is over, i miss wedding planning, looking at wedding stuff, doing wedding things and so on

2. i love the color hot pink

3. i'm obsessed with shopping

4. i love junk food

5. i hate winter

1. I am kind of a hoarder... not to the point of being on A&E's Hoarders, but it usually takes a lot of convincing from a friend or family member for me to throw things out... ah!

2. I'm in a long distance relationship... we started dating last spring, but I had to move to Chicago (from Baltimore) so now there's 800 miles between us, but things have been going really well so far :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

3. The extra 30lbs I've gained in the last three years has really put a damper on my self-esteem levels.

4. I say "sorry" and "excuse me" to my dog if I accidentally bump into him or something.

5. I could watch "The Princess Bride" over and over and over (and I have!)

My turn!

1.I don't own a cell phone.

2.I don't have a bank account or credit card and yes I do have a job.

3.Since I turned 21,all my boyfriends have been younger than me.

4.I have never owned my own car.

5.I do own over 500 books.

I have a ring engraved with the names of my favorite artists

I miss going lobstering with my dad

I need glasses

I can make a peanut butter chocolate cake that can tempt anyone off their diet

i wish I could play cello or violin

Well, Since I just joined this forum, this is a good thing to reply to!!  

1. I didn't have my first boyfriend until i was 23.  We moved in together a few months after dating and have been together for 4 years now.  We have not gone a day without seeing each other!

2. I want a bus-load of kids!   I adore kids!  I am goofy, so they like me, even the "bad eggs". 

3. I have always loved makeup! My mom used to let me play dress-up with her makeup when I was really little.  Now, I want to make a profession out of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

4. I have been told that I have a "Sunny Disposition" lol... When it comes to everyone else, I always see the positive! Not so easy to do for myself, however!

5. I am obsessed with all things music! (with the exception of Justin Beiber and Country Music).

ill probably name more than 5, im bad at keeping it short and simple.. see. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. when i was in 5th grade i won an anti smoking poster contest out of the whole state of ohio and got a free trip to DC.

(the poster i made SUCKED SO BAD! lol)

2. Ive had stitches twice now, some in my mouth for getting teeth cut out, and the others - i fell in the shower and cut my foot, 15 stitches needed. ima clutz!

3. I love love LOVE makeup, but i hardly actually wear any on a normal day.

4. One time i got so excited at a store looking at makeup, i lost the 10$ i was gona use to buy it.

5. I love working, i crave a job. i WANT a job, i need to work.

6. i love supporting local music, even if its totally not the genre i like. actually all local art.

I am a day skipper (sailing exam)

I turned beautiful and have attracted more men since I became 40 years of age.

I am hyper-active

Addicted to vintage fashion

Have been needed more as a parent now that my children are 16 and 22 than ever before in my life.

I look so capable but confess that I find nearly every day of my life a challenge...

I have self esteem.................

Back