***UPDATED*** MAC Combos List, a new look!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great Aquilah! Thanks for all the work you put into it! I was browsing the Makeup Forum and realized I never said that to you. So...better late than never!!

This site is great! Thanks!

Is it updated regularly? I just ask because I saw a suggestion for Painterly Paint Pot which is a new product.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks. Beautiful eyes by the way. Thanks! I appreciate the compliment!
Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is great Aquilah! Thanks for all the work you put into it! I was browsing the Makeup Forum and realized I never said that to you. So...better late than never!! Awww, thanks! More work for those who put the lists together I'm sure.
Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif This site is great! Thanks!Is it updated regularly? I just ask because I saw a suggestion for Painterly Paint Pot which is a new product.

I'm in the process of updating it now. I believe Brenda and I decided to update it either with every collection, or every few months. However, at the rate MAC is releasing collections, it oughta be a once a month update LOL!

Love it. I am such a MAC fiend and this is going to keep me staying creative with my makeup
wink.gif

Hi ALL, I have been using MAC for years in Canada and love their product line and the support they have for the makeup community!

Back