Urban Decay Black Palette for Fall 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha--me either Leti--that is the one color I haven't tried...but based on those swatches I won't be trying it. I love Sin and the regular one and have been on the fence about Eden, but I think I just jumped off.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm, I wasn't a big fan seeing them swatched over UDPP...but I like them with that Fyrinnae stuff. I wonder if I used UDPP in Sin if that would make them look more like the bottom looks. So...I'm still on the fence about wanting this one. Guess I'd have to see it in person first.

Click on the source link, she actually does swatch it over Sin too and it doesn't look too great! Very flat.

The eden primer looks a bit too orange for me, at least on her(in the link) it did. Interesting about the shadows looking different on all the primers.... makes me curious how mine would look with a different primer. I do like those shadows though, I really like the purple and the green

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6241/urbandecaytheblackpalet.jpg
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6...blackpalet.jpg

Source and more photos. I want!

Wow! Okay I think I might have to change my opinion about these! LOL
glasses.gif

I just saw this palette on sale on Sephora's website for those interested.

I'm actually really surprised at how much of a difference that the various primers make, and now I'm slightly curious as to how it looks without a primer.

Originally Posted by honybr /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just saw this palette on sale on Sephora's website for those interested. From what I'm seeing on the site, it's not on sale
frown.gif

One more to my dreams..

Really fan of dark eyeshadows!

They make me remember the Elf Eye Transfomer with a black base...

Just a remember...I know isn´t really really like the UD

I went to the store to see it in person, but the SA at Sephora hadn't even heard of it and there was no display for it.
frown.gif
Temptalia has swatches up. I think I may pass on it. It doesn't seem to be anything special.

I saw this today at the Sephora inside JC Penny, and I thought it was crap. I swatched all the shades, and they looked like matte shadows with chunks of glitter thrown in. Guess they decided to put it in stores as well as online.

I am surprised at what a difference the different primers make. Interesting.

Although this palette isn't for me. It's very pretty but the colours are way to dark for me. I wouldn't get much use out of this.

Wow, I definately want this.. didn't think too much of it unti lI saw swatches!

I don't see the slot for the UDPP, where is it placed.... or do they just give you the potion?

Back